She Runs It Celebrates 26 Women Leaders
26 Leaders in Marketing and Media are celebrated by She Runs It as Working Mothers of the Year.
The 2017 Working Mothers of the Year were honored on February 28th, during an awards luncheon at Cipriani in New York. The awards given out by She Runs It “Recognizes inspirational women who demonstrate stamina and skill in managing work and life.“
She Runs It, (formerly AWNY) is a not-for-profit organization that exists to propel women into leadership roles in marketing and media. It has chapters in New York & Chicago with over 1600 members including women and men and “exists to pave the way for women to lead at every level of marketing and media.”
The women celebrated are honored in three types of award area distinctions which include The Trailblazer Moms, The Established Moms, and The New-To-Motherhood Moms. The winners were selected from 250 nominations by their colleagues. “A big part of our mission is to accentuate the role models who have learned lessons and developed strategies that pave the way for other women in the industry to advance into leadership roles,” said Lynn Branigan, President, and CEO of She Runs It. “The hundreds of pages of nomination forms create a virtual ‘how-to’ for working moms who achieve success at work and in life. The submissions also give us insight into the policies and practices of companies that make help women pursue leadership roles while raising families.“
Check out some of the 2017 winners in each category.
- Madelyn Alpert Roberts – Vice President Associate Publisher, Multimedia, Endless Vacation/Story Worldwide
- Sharon Napier – Chief Executive Officer, Partners + Napier
- Marcy Q. Samet – Global Chief Marketing Officer, MRM//McCann
- Karen Hunt – President, West Coast Region, UM
- Kim Kelleher – Chief Business Officer, Glamour, Allure, Brides, Teen Vogue & SELF
- Anita McGorty – Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications, Publicis Media
- Lori Gitomer – Vice President, Partner Development, The NBCU Content Studio
- Stephanie Latham – US Head of Industry, Automotive, Facebook
- Priscilla Valls – Vice President Vertical Sales, Pandora
For a complete list of winners and more information check out www.sherunsit.org
“See Things Different”
Stay in the know with the Art & Entertainment world.
Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.